Vacations are not only for the fun or the experience, scientifically they serve you well. Great reasons to vacation:
- Vacations give you more energy on a daily basis
- A SUNY University study indicates people who vacation live 20% longer
- During a break from work is when you come up with the best ideas (CNN Money)
- You don't get many chances to act like a kid again, see something new, or just exhale
- Being at work when you're stressed out makes you less efficient and costs the company more money (CNN Living)
- Vacations allow you to reconnect with you family and readjust your home life.